Chapter History

 

The VFW Post 3020 began it’s origins in Riverside, NJ on the riverfront. The original charter was Post 91 formed on the 15th day of March, 1915 and was to be known as Sergeant Rudolph Kraus.

On May 3rd, 1934 the Post was re-established as Post 3020. In the year of 1972 the post location was moved into a new cinder-block building at 1125 Fairview Street in Delran, NJ. The post was then named in honor of Samuel T. Lambert.

Comments are closed.